Sunday 11 November 2007

Some stuff from the archives........USA 2006

Here's a few photos from our trip to the South Eastern States in May 2006. We did 3000 miles in 3 weeks, paddled some great rivers, and hung out with some good friends.....awesome.

Donna, Grandad, Frankie, and I made the trip, and we were well looked after by Snowy, Eli, Lord Lyle, and many others on our trip......


Running Seven Foot Falls on the famous Chattooga


Hell hole back surf


Snowboy straps up for a day on the river


The circus comes to Erwin TN


The Team - Donna, Frankie, Grandad, and I looking over the New River Gorge


I take on the Sinks on the Little River.....superb day out


Missing my boof on Baby Falls - Tellico Ledges


Grandad does it with more style


Dinner is served at Lord Lyles Chateau


Chattooga - a river of legends.....


Grandad runs Seven Foot Falls Chattooga section IV


Eric, Eli, and me - unwinding


Eli gears up for another day at work


Frankie in the midst of Jawbone section IV Chattooga


I run the same rapid


Raft boofing Soc 'em Dog - Donna is in there somewhere


A diificult choice for the team after a day on the Cheoah River

No comments: